Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Senior Ball or Celebration?

ASHLEY
This is for everyone out there who has something on their Celebration performance date and are having a hard time choosing what to do.
I was in the same situation.
I have Senior Ball the same day! Senior Ball was the only dance I really even cared about going to my whole high school time. It was a tough choice. For THREE YEARS I've been excited for Senior Ball. Our seminary tried to get the school to change the date so none of us would have to make that decision. Unfortunately, it didn't work out nad we weren't able to change it. So, this left me having to make a choice.
I have got such a great love and testimony of this gospel that there is no way that there is anything more important than this celebration. And I pray for all you guys who are in the same situation that I was in. Make sure you are at the Temple Celebration. It really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
So, come join all of our fun and come celebrate the wonderful temples that our Lord has given us. I know that the decision is hard to make but you have the Lord on your side. Do not be afraid to ask Him for help on the decision. He is there to help you and He wants to.
COME UP...to the Celebration!

2 comments:

  1. It is a once in a lifetime thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley, I know exactly how you're feeling. You're a great example and I'm excited to have the time of my life at this celebration! I know that I will remember this celebration and the feelings I am feeling right now at the practices more than I ever could remember Senior Ball. :)
    SW

    ReplyDelete