Sunday, May 10, 2009

Be more kind

RONI

I recently went to a fast food restaurant with a friend to get some dinner. Working there was a girl I'd known in middle school. This girl was constantly made fun of and didn't have that many friends. Looking back, I remembered that I too had made fun of her.

After ordering my food, I asked her if she remembered me and she did. I then apologized for the mean things I had done in middle school. She told me about how much she hated it there and she ended up leaving because she couldn't handle it anymore.

I learned a huge lesson from this experience.

I strive to be kind to all of those around me because I know how hard life can be. You never know what that person is going through and what can push them over the edge. I encourage all of us to be more kind to everyone and befriend those who are often alone. The feeling you will have is amazing!

BE MORE KIND!

1 comment: