Thursday, April 23, 2009

Open Arms

KJ

I love the temples. I have had so many great experiences inside these holy buildings.

I had the opportunity to do baptisms in the St. George Temple. Upon entering the temple, I noticed that I was the only caucasion in the chapel, the rest of the faithful members were from the Navajo Ward in Arizona. They welcomed me with open arms and invited me to serve with them. The spirit there was the greatest I have ever felt and it strengthened my knowledge that this church truly is for everyone.

I look forward to turning in my mission papers in the coming weeks. I cannot wait to serve the Lord for the next two years. The Gospel is such a blessing in my life and I wish to share it with as many people as I can.

1 comment:

  1. I had an AMAZING time at the JORDAN River temple with my young woman group. It was my first time doing baptisms for the dead since I am only 12. Keep up the good work everyone!!! *** IF YOUR LOST AND HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME IN LIFE THEN TURN TO HEAVENLY FATHER.... HES YOUR GREATEST FRIEND!!!!

    ReplyDelete