Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't lose faith!

SASHA
I love to go to the temple!
My family just got sealed in the temple about 5 years ago.
I remember going in there...all of the temple workers were so nice to all of us.
In the temple I remember my mom and dad kneeling around the alter. Everyone was there and I didn't really know what was going to happen. But, after the sealing, my dad put me in his arms and said, "Look in the mirror."
So, I did and I could see all of us go on and on forever.
It was the coolest feeling.
And that's why I'm so grateful for temples.
They hold a special place in my heart.
I have three sisters. I love them SO much. We all have our hard times but we get over it. And I don't know what I would do without my sisters and my mom & dad.
It took our family 11 years to finally get to the temple.
DON'T LOSE FAITH that you will never go to the temple with our family.
It takes time and God knows when the right time is.
He has a purpose for doing everything.
There were poeple that came to our house every Sunday to try and get us to come to church. And I want to thank all those who are trying to get others to church.
You are doing SUCH a good thing.
Temples are here for a reason.
God is there and He loves us and knows us by name!

4 comments:

  1. That is such a good uplifting story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your story!!! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The very last sentence is very powerful :)
    What a great story, and congrats to your family! That's so awesome. There isn't a better feeling in this world than knowing your Heavenly Father loves you enough, he alows you to be with your family for eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are amazing!!! i remember going to the draper temple open house, my dad had my whole family stand next to each other and look in the mirror. it was an amazing exsperience and one i will remeber for the rest of my life. thank you so much for sharing your testimony with all of us!!

    ReplyDelete