Monday, March 9, 2009

We need YOU

ASHLEY
One of my favorite things to do is go to the temple. It's a great place to go and get away from all the evil that is out in the world. And it's the place that you know you are loved by your Heavenly Father. It's a good reminder of why I am here on earth and lets me know that I can make it through hard times.

I am really excited about this Temple Celebration. I was at our kick-off fireside and one of the speakers said something that really got me thinking about this Celebration. He said that the Lord has put a lot of work into one of His new houses and is excited about it and shouldn't ALL of us youth get out there and celebrate with him?

It really is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us to participate! A lot of people don't realize how big it really is but when you think about all the time that leaders are putting into this, it IS a big deal. And us as youth are the only once that can really make it happen. The leaders are there to teach us but they can't teach if there are not a lot of youth willing to participate.

Get the word out about this wonderful celebration!

It's going to be an experienc that you will remember for a lifetime and if you don't participate, it will be something you will regret in the future.

SO, all of you youth out there....
COME JOIN THE FUN!
We need YOU to make it all happen!

Let's show the Lord how excited and grateful we are for the two new temples being built right here by us!

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the celebration! I can't wait to be a part of this, and I'm so glad that all the youth here get to do this. Everybody participate in whatever way you can! It will be a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there other things to do to participate besides singing or danceing? I play an instrument, is there an orchestra I can be a part of? Where can I go to find out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! We do have a need for some musicians. Check with your ward YM/YW leaders and ask them to get you in touch with your Stake Event Coordinator...they can tell you what the other options are.

    We just want everyone to participate in any way that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can non members participate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that this celebration is such a excelent event for us as the youth in these latter days. Every youth should at least take some part in this event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALL YOUTH within the 2 temple districts are invited to participate, whether a member of The Church or not. Talk to your friends who you know are participating and if that doesn't work, contact us directly at TempleCelebration@gmail.com and we'll get you in touch with someone in your area.

    The more the merrier! it's going to be amazing! come join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm missing the first performance practice, what should I do?

    ReplyDelete