Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love temples!

KELSIE
I love temples.

Just the other week I got to go to the Draper Temple AGAIN! It is sooooo beautiful. I think it is so cool how even the stones and wood are special; they help make the temple even more beautiful. That same day I got to do baptisms at the Jordan River Temple. I have never looked at the temple as I did that day. I felt the Spirit there so strongly about how great temples can really be and how important they really are in our lives.

Here in Utah we are so blessed that we have so many temples! Let's take advantage of that!

I actually made a goal for myself for the "What Will I Give?" project. I want to spend more time at the temple doing service. I am going to try to go at least once a week! And so far, so good!!

Going to the temple more has enlightened me and helped me feel the Holy Spirit so much more! I encourage everyone to continue contemplating your ideas for "What Will I Give?". It will help you in your lives. Of that I am SURE.

Keep being excited!
The Celebration is coming up fast!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I just got back from the dedication for the draper temple and it was amazing! That was my first dedication and I felt the spirit so strongly while I was there. It was an extreemly amazing and spiritual experience. I can't wait for the oquirrh mountain celebration and dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a good idea to go to the temple more for your what will i give progect. I agree, the temples are very spiritual places, we should all try to go there more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! i love the new Draper Temple...infact, yesturday i went to th Draper Temple and did Baptisms for the dead! It was awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rooms are very pretty. I love the paintings.

    ReplyDelete