Sunday, March 29, 2009

Family Forever

RONI

Many people are blessed through our gorgeous temples. They allow us to do the work for the dead and enable us to be with our families FOREVER.


For me individually, I am so grateful and blessed to have the temple in my family's life because when I was almost thirteen years old when my father passed away. Fortunately, my parents had been sealed in the temple. So now I know that my family will be together in the afterlife and my dad will be waiting for us.


Our temples are AMAZING and bring about wonderful blessings for all to enjoy if you strive to live the gospel. I love temples so much and I'm longing to go there someday in order to be sealed to my husband and eventually my own family.


You never know what will happen, or when the ones you love will not longer be with you on this earth, but if we include the temple in our life we will be with our own family forever. I'm so grateful for this blessing and I hope you all understand how the temple can bless your life...like it's blessed mine.

5 comments:

  1. Roni! :) I stinkin' love your guts :)
    I loved this entry, you're so right about
    Temples and how blessed we should really
    think we are to have them in our lives.
    I love you, oh! & you're an amazing dancer,
    so don't ever stress that. We'll be friends forever too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people are blessed through our gorgeous temples. They allow us to do the work for the dead and enable us to be with our families FOREVER. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS QUOTE!THANKS RONI!
    P.S DAVID ARCULETA WAS REALLY AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad! I am also really thankful that my family can and will be mine forever! I would be sad to imagine life without them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy like the idea of this because it is so important that we can do this

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty!!! I love how we get to do thiws fun thing and meet sooo many new people!

    ReplyDelete