Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Come join us!

BRACKEN

Hello everyone out there!
Guess what?!?!

If you didn't already know, we are having a super sweet celebration for the Oquirrh Mountain & Draper Temples. And we are going to have so much fun at this Celebration!


I recently finished speaking at a fireside and we watched the dvd that was put together about this event. WOW! That's all I can say about it!


There's going to be singing and I just found out we will be having some native dancing going on...so that's festive, right?


GET INVOLVED IN THESE EVENTS! Each stake should be having rehearsals for singing & performance numbers soon (if you haven't started already). It's a once-in-a-lifetime chane to be a part of this Celebration! We have the chance to be involved in a satellite broadcast from the Conference Center. How cool is that?
I absolutely love the temple. Such peace and love can be felt there if you open yourself up to it. If you ever feel the stresses of life are too much, go to the temple and feel the peace and great joy that comes from the temple.

This is a great opportunity for EVERYONE, even if you are not of our faith, to come see the beautiful temples. Come join us!!! This Celebration will be a BLAST!
If you love the temples...or if you want to see what they are all about, this celebration is for YOU!
COME UP TO THE MOUNTAIN...
We'll be waiting.

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about them too. I don't know if there's a better place to go to and just be happy. Sometimes I even wish that I needed to wait longer in the line. Thanks for that thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we could be on the big screen!SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all going to do great!! I am so excited!! COME UP TO THE MOUNT, THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL VIEW!!! I love going to all of these practices I can always feel the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like practice. It may be early but choir is fun and worth my time. It is not as early as the one was in. I woke up at 6:00 to go and to an elementary kid that is early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is going to be great

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey is there any other Highland 4th Ward members keeping track of this blog? lol

    ReplyDelete