Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sign up today!

KAMI
We wanted to find a way to communicate with all the youth in the two temple districts.
We have a website (still under construction). And this blog.
But, we thought, there HAS to be a better way to reach them.
Hmmmm....
What small device do they all have access to and are constantly checking 24/7?
Ah, the cell phone!

What better way is there to contact you than by texts!
We know the majority of you have one, so....
Pick it up.
And text MOUNTAIN to 83043.
Here's the scoop:
Every Monday starting March 9th - June 1st you will get a text.
Now, you are probably wondering what will be in this text?
We thought we would start your week off right by sending you and uplifting, spiritual thought that will help you get through the week...something you can read to give you strength to help you COME UP TO THE MOUNTAIN!
Oh, and for those of you who don't have cell phones or don't get texts but would still like these weekly quotes, you will be able to find them here...every Monday.
SIGN UP TODAY!
(and as a sidenote, don't worry...after June 1st, your number will be erased from the database and you won't hear from us...or anyone else...again.)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to March 9th and the first text message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! what an awesome idea! I am so excited to receive text messages reminding me of all the wonderful things about the temple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the weekly quote idea. I don't have texts but will definitely be checking the blog every Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really glad that I get the chance to recieve a text of something reminding me of who I am every week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think is a great way to get all the youth involved in this one in life time event

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so smart of thinking of cell phones. I see everyone on theirs all the time. Good thinking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is way smart! So what are the other websites? I'd like to be able to be connected to this any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I have a question, on one of the websites, or at some place, will we be able to listen to the music so we can practice? Plus we'll have more uplifting music to listen to. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. U should keep sending texts

    ReplyDelete