Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Celebration and YOUR Testimony

TESSA

I'm so excited for our Temple Celebration!

It's going to be a huge testimony builder and definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience. And it'sa great way to share our faith with our friends and to grow in friendships and our love for the Lord.

Recently I was talking to my dad about the Atonement and how amazing this Gospel is. Our Heavenly Father has set up such an incredible system of justice & mercy. Our Savior truly suffered for our sins and felt our griefs and sorrows. Over the past few weeks I've realized that we can have access to all of this and so much more if we will just let him in. We can be wrapped in our Heavenly Father's love.
All we have to do is ASK.
I want to share my knowledge and testimony of the Gospel--the peace and security that comes through allowing Christ to be in our lives. I feel so strongly that our Temple Celebration is a way to do this!
I know sometimes sharing our testimony with our friends of other faiths doesn't feel like the best way to show our love of the Gospel...sometimes it's things like this where we can get them involved. I KNOW that everyone who participates will grow so much and will be blessed beyond measure.
SO, share your testimony AND help it to grow by being part of our Temple Celebration.

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy about this whole thing it is so cool that we get two new temples at the same time and in the same valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know where we can download the choir music?? I've heard we can but I can't find it for the life of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check the website templecelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All it says is that the website is coming soon and to check here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma, I heard that they weren't going to post the music until about a week or so from now. So check back then!

    Im so glad that we can do this! The Spirit was very strong at my stake's choir practice last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is emma thank you

    ReplyDelete